Monday 7 November 2011

Those Ears?

After listening with some crappy earphones, I decided to buy temporary earphones just for the sake of listening songs with better sound quality. But it got boring after a tad while and those temporaries lost its shine in quality. In short, it doesn't satisfy. So, a visit to a local computer store reminded me of something. Yeah, there was wireless mice, anti-virus products, some gaming laptop (not a single damn was given that day), and there was Logitech. Yeah, Logitech, tons of gaming and computing goods. And there was it, I saw my dream baby. There it was, glimmering in its obsidian box. The Ultimate Ears 200! And then it hit me, I got no cash. But then suddenly my dad said "Take it if you want it" and then I was like, on cloud 10.

UE 200-Gallery Lg1 750x239
Really awesome IEMs
These in-ear monitors (IEM) are really worth the bang for the buck. More perhaps. Quite a recommendation to buy these. No regrets.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment