Thursday 24 November 2011

All Men Dream, But Not Equally

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. "
T.E. Lawrence 

Yes, it's undeniable that we all dream. But we are the 'night dreamers', we never stood up to our challenge. Yeah, it's a fact. So what's with all this? Well, it's the calm before the storm, the light before the darkness, the peace before the war. Yes, the examination, SPM, is less than a year for me, for 0812. And I solemnly swear that this will be the epic ending. And I will be that 'dreamers of the day'. I will bring the achievement to my self and my family. And I will stand among the standers. And I won't fall!

Thank you Nathan Drake for teaching me values I've never come to notice in this life. You are one of the awesome-est person I've ever knew.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment