Wednesday 23 November 2011

A quiet prayer

Ya Allah,
Truly, I've been a bad boy this year,
And truly, I've tried my best to be a good boy but  failed,
I failed papers, I broke rules, I did the did-nots,
But Allah the Most Gracious, the one thing I really regret this year is,
Breaking 'her' heart,

Ya Allah,
I still want to be friends with her,
So, please forgive me,
Please forgive her,
Please find her a better person than me,
Please take care of her heart,
Please lighten her burden,
Please don't make the others pressure her bad,
I never meant for this, Ya Allah,
Even now, I still care for her, Ya Allah,
And lastly please forgive my sins against her,

Ya Allah,
I'm just one of your weak persons,
So, Ya Rabbi, I hope this prayer is heard out

Ya Mukalibul Qulub Sabith Qalbi, 
Wa'aladhinika, 
Wa'alatho'atika, 
Subahanakainikuntum 

Amin, Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin.


No comments:

Post a Comment