Sunday 6 November 2011

A Subtle Reminder

After all those times with everything, I realized that it was all a feint story in my life until something came crashing into me. That something was quite a big smack in the face which made me see what's life all about.

Life is all about what we did, are doing and will be doing. What we did in the past was something quite irrelevant to our current self but it was acutally the very seed that created us in the first place. The past was actually important in our experience building process. So don't worry if you failed as failing is a big process in learning. We learn from our mistakes right? And then comes the present. This is where we are now. Often took for granted, the present is the time we should stand up for le futura. Hehs, I'm struggling with the present but that's me, alot with struggles, so worry not fellow friends. And there's the future where awesome crap are invented and stuff. And there is where our epitome of life is, the very moment where we are on our ace high performance. But all this won't happen with our ups and downs in life. And to be honest, this year has been the best obstacle in my life so far, testing me from every aspect but especially on the emotion factor. And it quite hurts to be tested that way but it's the harsh preparation for life so yeah. By the way, Stay Tough Forever. I learned that from a fellow friend from the land of the South.

Thanks for everything friends and family. You're the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment