Saturday 19 January 2013

The Maiden of The Far East

Today marks a special day for all of us, especially one of my friend all across the South China Sea. Yes, I'm looking at you Sabah. Well, this post was not conceived under high doses of budu nor belacan, but it was purely conceived as a tribute to one of the most thoughtful friend I could've ever asked for.

Here we go.
DK Vivi  Fazrenna :)
That's my friend and yes, that is her real name, and the smiley has to do something with it. Although I do not remember how I knew her in the first place, she always has been helping me a lot with my deeper problems. She seems to be calm even in the most dire situations. She said I'm always acting funny and being so awkward. Well, again, I am not really comfortable around girls. Hehs, me just being me, lacking confidence. She's more mentally matured then she looks trust me. She taught me tons of stuff in my times. That wasn't an exaggeration but yeah, that much.Oh yeah, she's from Tunku Kurshiah College, and no, she's not available. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Why the long tribute you ask? Oh yeah, before I go derailing the post, it's because it's a very very special day for her. What day? Well it's her 18th anniversary of her coming into the world! In other words it is her 18th birthday. To be frank, I didn't know her birthday was on January, as she looked more of a February or March type of person. That's a pointless assumption, I have to say. 

As I type this, I remembered that she didn't prefer to type in Bahasa Melayu because it sounded harsh. So, let me attempt a passage in that. 

Lapan belas tahun melangkah ke alam Dunia,
Sudah engkau meghilang dahaga sang minda,
Menimba ilmu serta membuka mata,
Agar melihat hakiki kekuasaan-Nya,
Bukan sekadar luka dan duka,
Bukan sekadar ilham yang nyata,
Tapi juga kurniaan Maha Pencipta,
Bumi, Laut, Flora dan Fauna,
Agar insan bersyukur kepada Allah,
Sang Pencipta Alam Semesta

Hope you don't laugh at my passage up there. It's the best I could think of right now. And before I forget, happy birthday Vivi. Jazakallahukhair.

'Till the next time

1 comment:

  1. That's really sweet of you buddy! You made my day.thanks pal!! Jazakallahukhair :)

    ReplyDelete