Saturday 19 January 2013

Stuck In The Realm of Growth

It has been a long while since I've updated this blog. Honestly, the last post was on 26th of August, that's like half a year back. Nevertheless, I have returned. 

It was quite a rough journey to this post. The moments faced together as I prepped myself for my final face-off with against the SPM examinations. It was a memorable moment with my buddies. Forgive me for not having many pictures on this paragraph as I didn't have much time during the exam week itself. 

After all the twists and turn from the examination, comes the emotional period - no puns intended - where we, the brothers of Vasilios, would go on our separate paths. It wouldn't be true if they say men do not shed tears. But as a fellow friends would say;

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades"
The quote itself brings a whole new meaning to the term friendship. I've learned to cherish more than just the moments, but also to cherish the presence of those who are close to us. The moment arrived and we bid our final farewell.
The Brotherhood
Then, I've witnessed my migration from the West Coast to the East Coast. That was a far move from my old home. So then I was busy with the moving. I will not rant much about this here.

Next, it was my birthday on the 10th of January. So, that's not much to talk about since I practically did nothing much on my day. To be honest, there's nothing much I could do here in Terengganu.

One of my friends told me that life is all about moving on. I guess so it's true, since I feel that I'm getting older and this gut feeling is telling me to stop eating rice and move on to bread. 

So, officially this is my first post of 2013. 

'Till then.

1 comment: