Monday 29 December 2008

A piece of Heaven...

Yesterday, I went to a place (obviously) where raw fish and vinegared rice are united to become one... Well, this is not some unity scheme we're talking about. THIS IS SPARTA!!!! LOL, no, I was just joking... No Spartans involved...

So, back to the topic... My family and I went to Sushi King. After my family broke their fast (everywhere was full at the moment) at Sushi King without me (I was at MCKK back then), They promised to bring me with them, and they did... So, I had a good time with them. I feel I'm being loved. Wait, that just contradicts with the blog title... Well, that's just for naming a blog...



Wow, such blur faces.
Maybe are the aftereffects of wasabi...

I had a good time there. The fish were like "Food of the Gods"... Wasabi? Yeah, wasabi did me great, my nose wasn't bleeding from the spiciness of the green condiment. I think I have a pallate for Japanese food.


This is after a nice meal and some green tea.
We stacked alot of plates, and it's gonna burn
my dad's wallet...

6 comments:

  1. salam...wah sushi king..yummy! you try malaysian sushi...umai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its another day for you. God picked another petals on you flower. wishing your flower may bloom for years.

    Happy birthday Abang Wan. big hug from mommy and daddy (and you little brothers too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that word. You steal it from habbo that 'the food of the god'. Some guy said "oh my god. The food of the god"


    and happy birthday to my brother that we call abang wan. I love you abang wan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want sushi too.......... why god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,btw nachos still rulez

    ReplyDelete