Thursday 29 January 2009

Back from School...

Well, such a long time away form the Internet... I'm back from my school... I've shoulda post this on Thursday, the first day I arrived home... But my brothers conquered the freaking computer. So I was left to nothing except my trusty Playstation Portable a.k.a PSP... But after all my hard work trying to connect to the web, I discovered that I can't post my posts on the PSP...

But now I can surf the Web anywhere I go with Wi-Fi. So, to all my Chinese friends and non-Chinese friends, Happy Chinese New Year. And, yeah, my birthday has passed before me and it left me waiting for another year... I'm officially 14 now and I feel wicked... BTW, has anyone noticed there was a solar eclipse on 27/1/2009, Tuesday... Oh, I saw it...


My birthday presents... Weirdly, somebody put
my watch upside down...


I feel as the world is getting faster. I remember my first day of receiving my privilege of being a "Budak Koleq" like it was yesterday... Well, time flies as you're having fun. I miss the old times, I feel kinda old. Not to mention how my dad feels by the way he blogs lately. I think is a waste to go have fun, no, not really... I was joking... My old phone got confiscated by my over-notorious teacher who we affectionately call *censored*... It starts with a Z and ends with and O.. Well, nobody knows who that is except my fellow schoolmates...

Look closely, a double rainbow...
The second one's really subtle...
(the one on top)

I found this one on my way back from my holiday trip with my family from Kuala Gandah... Well, after typing this... I'm off for my afternoon relaxation... Good Bye...

1 comment:

  1. Please tell nicely your notorious teacher that a summon letter will follow soon, with the undersign "See you in court"!

    ReplyDelete