Friday 26 December 2008

First Years are The Best Years...

MCKK, a Malaysian heritage and also a historical school... Built in 1905, a long time ago hence the design... So, speaking of which, there is where I receive my rightful education. Yes, I understand, it's a far place from where I live. I live in Selangor, but the 103-year-old college is sited at Kuala Kangsar, the Royal Town of Perak...

Well, it's a nice place to have education running through your mind. This is the alma mater of some prominent politicians. Wow, leader of a nation is a big job to handle, especially if you have a big family...

Speaking of the school, I'll talk about my life there and any other stuff. I'm from a pretty cool batch... Prep Schoolers (I don't know the real term) know me as Wan. I love my nickname for some reason...
Here's, my beloved dorm.
The most strategically placed dorm in Prep School.

My dorm consists of 22 persons including prefects who lovingly takes care of the student who reside in Prep School. Well, I am gonna miss this dorm after to new Form 2 life *sighs*. You should try and apply if you have the rights to go here. Two of my peers got interested in the school and enrolled due to following my footsteps...

My peers rocks my socks off for a smple reason... They care for each other, so a bond will appear as we continue our lives... Talking about my friends, here's a pictgure of them spending some quality time together at The Table of Brotherhood... Meh, that's just a normal table... METAPHORS ROCK...

The Table of Brotherhood...

Well, those are my peers playing a Game of Unity... Okay, okay, I'll stop with the freaking metaphors. It's just a game of carrom. I suck at the game (mind you, I don't suck at it that bad)...

I'd like to end my post with a good bye... Well, good bye...

2 comments:

  1. pernah jugak dgr psl school ni kat buku sejarah melayu..em..bersih btul dorm asrama ni kalah sekolah asrama penuh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, salam perkenalan...

    Erm, saya pnh jugak tgk MCKK kat dalam buku sejarah form 3 tak silap saya... Good luck for your results...

    MCKK tu sekolah asrama penuh...

    ReplyDelete