Sunday 26 December 2010

The finesse art of Music



Since I was a young boy, I've always listened to the sounds that passed by my ears. There's a saying stating that "where ever you go, music is all around you". Yeah, and I suppose somebody's fart being a melodical tune to listen to...

Speaking of music, I've taken very deep interest in this particular field. Yep, music is life. No doubt about it. Oh yeah, and Islam too! Don't forget religion. Back to the topic, music has made a deep crater into me, it has given me a gift that not every living soul on this beautiful planet would own. The gift of enjoying music. Thank you God and thank you music for being here!

We might enjoy the sounds of splashing waves by the shore, we might enjoy the sounds of the birds chirping, we might enjoy the sounds of the breeze rushing past by our ears, and we might enjoy the sounds of cars stuck in a dense traffic jam, and we call it MUSIC. Its what it is, subjective as you might say. Not all people would like the same songs. For instance, Muse is an alternative rock band and I love it, and Wonder Girls is a K-Pop group, and Maher Zain with his religious tunes. But, its BAD (yes, its bolded) to judge somebody's opinion on a song or a band..

See, I told you...

So, please understand that its not wrong to love music but it is pure wrong to judge music unless its a bad piece of record such as racist, drug abuse, religionist, sex stuff etc. Its not gonna be a way of life. Its just a hobby. Yes, a hobby. Just like collecting stamps or playing video games.

It's fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment