Tuesday 21 December 2010

Dear Beloved Daddy..

Dear Dad? Can I have one of these?
Roland TD-4K V-drum set..


Can I? Can I ? Oh please? Pweety please? I've been a good boy now. If not this model can I have this one?

Roland HD-1 V-drums Lite..

Okay, okay, I know you'll say that this thing is loud and so but I can play this through my headphones so only I can listen. And it has volume control too!! It's small and can fit in the trunk of a car (it can be disassembled), it can be played by the whole family and I can burn calories on the drums...

Please daddy??

For more info-> Roland HD-1/Roland TD-4K

3 comments:

  1. InsyaAllah...don't worry..You will get it from your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I really hope dad understands me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... congrats Dr sam's son...Insyaallah soon your father will buy it for you eh :D

    ReplyDelete