Sunday 22 April 2012

I'm A Bloody Cheater!







Forgive me Barrett M82. Somebody seemed to be more sexy than you. I can't stand it. I know I want you, I love you, I really want to feel you. But, I was seduced by another hottie.
 M82A1 rifle, current version.
The Barrett whom I cheated

Enter, CheyTac M200 Intervention! She's better than you M82. I know you tried your best, but, she performs better. I'm so sorry!

M200 Intervention by CheyTac

It's done, it's over. I love you M200! I know I want you, you know you want me! Let's be together, forever M200.

Hey! What is Mark Wahlberg doing with my baby!

2 comments:

  1. haha...keep on rambling, its like a medicine for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right? It keeps stress levels low, and shows what's on your mind better than any FB status

      Delete