Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Farewell

What does it feel like when I'm gone? What would happen to my friends back home? What, what would happen to me?

No, it's nothing. It all started when I was on my bed, wondering, what would happen if I migrate somewhere? Yes, I know this was a similar story before. I apologize about that old story, it wasn't my fault but it got cancelled by some reason. This time, it's more of a possibility. I can't really say if this is 100% true or what but if it is, I'm sorry. That's all I could say.

Just know that deep inside, I'm sad about this. I would never want to leave my friends behind.

Marshall Mathers once said


And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn, Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice,Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling,And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain,Just smile back
So smile and I'll smile back. And don't worry about me, I'll be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment