Tuesday 15 March 2011

It's all about the hormones!

Feeling sick? Nausea? Migraine? Blurry visions? Blackouts? Well, never fear. Just blame your brain for it, heh.

Ehem, well I'm pretty much off the edge for this week. Tensed like hell, I can't even remember important dates currently. Let me list off what bugs me, just for the sake of clearing my mind not for sympathy, although that could be a bonus to it.

  • The PS2 trashed
  • Not getting a PS3 yet even though it's been 3 months
  • My camera's broken
  • Tons of HW to do
  • Need to memorize my music sheet
  • Helping out a friend on love probs that I couldn't really help
  • Sleep disorders
  • DAMNED SLOW FB!
  • Missing someone loved
  • And tons of quite small probs that combine to form a huge one
I don't blame all this for the knots in my head. I purely blame my hormones for overproducing thus crashing my processing systems. Heh, and I really can't thank 'her' enough for keeping me company during my lonely hours. And I hope I don't go bonkers from all this mishaps.
'Till then!

2 comments: