Monday 8 June 2009

Back from the East...

After a while staying home, littering the floor with packs of Pringles, we decided to go to my dad's hometown, the East Coast. Oh, how I missed the sound of the white horses splashing the shores of the Kemaman beaches.

Well, I dunno what to type... It was such an adventure for my family and I. Umm, how about I spam this post with pictures and let them tell thier own stories. So, let's start...

That's me, slacking off...
(the biggest)


My siblings eying n buying a kite...

Now is the time to fly the kite.
(Not to mention, I had a 26.4 ft run in attempt to catch that kite when I acciddentally let go of it)

An eagle soaring above the skies...

My little brother creating
a little pool for himself...

Well, now he's enjoying in a 'real' pool

I saved the best for last...
My personal...

No comments:

Post a Comment