Friday 27 March 2009

The Game of Frustration...

Based on today's topic, what do you think about it? Video games, board games... Maybe, puzzle games? Umm, you got the gist of it, it's a kinda puzzle... What puzzle? Jigsaw? Brickset puzzle?
It's a Rubik's cube... LOLZORZ... I bet no one could ever solve it in under 10 seconds. Well, I'm wrong, Erik Ajjerson (correct me if I'm wrong) solved it for 7 seconds plus!!

I solved my Cube for 4 minutes tops. 7 minutes average... I'll post a vid if possible...


My Cube in a solved
state...

Look at my cube. It's already in a sorry condition. LOL. It's after solving that a hundred times.
Still, it provides the best kind of entertainment you could ever find provided you know how to solve it. If not, well it's time to learn how. I'm not gonna teach you since I'm not qualified to teach. Well, I could be considered a pro too you know...


A very nifty pattern
I invented myself...

Heheheh, you get the point. Wanna play the cube online? Click here. You own one but you just can't solve it no maater how. Well, click here. So, time for me to get ready for my dinner...

1 comment: